Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ImageWell & Marsedit

Luis globos.jpgI am trying this tiny little ImageWell program to quickly create and send images. I tried it for an hour, then decided to buy the license, since these are 20 Canadian Dollars well invested. I liked the ease of use and configure of ImageWell almost immediately.

So here is a picture of my little Luis, made using (1) Photo Booth application that you get with Leopard and created that nice background (2) ImageWell to crop, shadow and resize the original picture.

Nothing fancy, but takes a couple of minutes to create pictures. I'll look more into the additional features provided with the license, and will update this post. By the way, I am also using MarsEdit for my blogs. It's really nice!

I read there's also a blogging plugin with my favorite text editor - TextMate - but I have not been able to figure out yet how it works; so I decided to go ahead and give MarsEdit authors some of my dough. Have you tried?

pablo gangsta.jpg

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home