Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Dare to be 100"

While riding the other day around Woodside I happened to see this very old man jogging. His t-shirt was saying, in big thick red letters: "Dare to be 100"..... Wow! This made me think of the man, who obviously didn't look young, BUT was trotting. Rare for a man to reach the 3 digits mark... As of jogging, he must be a a very small circle of a few. Then I thought about my 43 years of age. I wonder what he was doing when he was 43. Was he running? riding bikes?Anyway: yes! dare to be a hundred!! and to run!!! We're all haunted by the thought of death, by the end of the journey. This man went through so many times, so many loves, so many losses. But yet he's still running.

All congrats to this stranger, if he ever reads this. If you know him, tell him! I am his fan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home