Monday, August 09, 2004

Why Do We Blog?

WOLves: Why Do We Blog? is an interesting and crucial post about the sport of blogging. This activity endorsed by individuals like me, who write down their thoughts on almost a daily basis, or simply give parrot content - links to other contents as called in the post - this activity is great. I didn't raise the question at this point, so here it is: why do I blog?

Well, I don't have a serious plan about it. To make it straight, I use it right now because it's free, fun, technically interesting, and because it can carry many references to activities, things and events that matter to me. A lot of what I do can be logged, mainly as text, and my blog can also be used to promote my work. It's no loss, and can't be a failure as it doesn't have a goal to reach. But hopefully it will bring things to light and carry interest. Please post comments whenever you visit, this will bring orientation and traction to this web place. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoshSN said...

Because I figured out how to save the world, but I am not a terrifically effective writer.

I'm far better at public speaking, and I was chastised in school for writing "conversationally."

Thursday, February 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home